Quarantine Bodyweight Circuit
Need a bit of a kick to get yourself back on track with your healthcare regime? Here’s a simple bodyweight circuit that requires no equipment (with an option to add bands or weights) to get you up and moving!
Be sure to wear comfortable clothing, proper running shoes, and stay hydrated!
Be sure to check out our KMAthletics Programs by visiting here.
- Quick feet – 20 sec
- Balance deadlift – 10 sec per side
- Lunge Crossover – 10 reps per side
- Push-ups – 5 reps
- Leg raises – 5 reps
45 sec per exercise / 15 sec rest between exercises / Rest for 30-60 sec between each set.
- Bodyweight squats
- Bear crawl (5 paces forward and backward)
- Reverse lunge
- Crossover mountain climbers (slow)
- Sprawls (opt. to add a push-ups)
- Alternating balance deadlift
- Dead bug
- Side lunge
Burnout to Finish
Wall sit – 40 sec x 20 sec (work / rest) – 2 rounds
Side plank – 20 sec x 10 sec (work / rest) – 4 rounds
Please be sure to check with your doctor if you have any previous medical conditions before perform any vigorous physical activity.