Here’s another delicious pick from our lovely lady Shalini. She’s always excited to share healthy yet delicious finds. And don’t forget if you have a recipe you would like to share, be sure to send it our way to feature it on our blog!
Please note: the recipes we share are referred to us by our clients and club members. All recipes are referenced accordingly at the bottom of the page with a link to their website.
Spicy Thai Chicken Zoodle Salad
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Juice from ½ lime
- Pinch of salt
- 1 medium zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- ¼ avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Visit Nom Nom Paleo’s website for full cooking directions.