This week’s pick is from the lovely Lori. She is the mother of two, which whom have trained in karate with James in the past.
Her pick this week is a chicken pot pie. Two recipes put into one. She wanted to share it with us to show that you can make just about anything if you put your mind to it!
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
For the dough
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 small onions, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 500 grams chicken (approximately 2 half-breasts, 1 whole breast)
- 1 head cauliflower (approximately 3 cups florets)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup room-temp coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon hot reserved cauliflower broth
- 2 tablespoons egg white
Adapted from Ina Garten – the Barefoot Contessa’s recipe
Kazoku Martial Arts & Fitness Centre is looking to grow. We want to offer personal trainers a space to help new clients achieve their personal fitness goals.
Here’s what KMA has to offer?
- Private facility in beautiful downtown Galt
- Separate training areas to provide privacy during our other classes
- Karate kid classes for those busy parents who need to squeeze in their workout
- Full functional gym
- A supportive partner to help you succeed
- We host several events to provide opportunities for growth
- And more!
What are we looking for?
- Personal trainers who share our vision (click here for details)
- Individuals with experience
- Have success stories to share
- Can handle direct payments from their clients
- Can work with a team
- Looking to grow and better themselves and their clients
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send us an e-mail today!
Welcome to our newest blog where our club members will share their favourite healthy recipes. Each recipe may be one that they have made themselves or simply found on the internet and fell in love with. If so, we’ll be sure to reference where each recipe came from.
This week is Shalini’s Pick. Scroll down and take a look!
Chicken Kale Salad
4 oz cooked chicken
1 cup cauliflower
1 cup chick peas
1-2 cups of fresh kale
1/2 fresh lemon
dash of salt
dash of pepper
dash of olive oil
Set main ingredients.
Drizzle olive oil, pepper, salt.
Bake platter @ 350 for 10 minutes.
Prepare kale with lemon.
Add main ingredients.