It’s hard to believe it has been over a week now since we left our home in Canada. We travelled 10,000km to Omagari, Japan to train with the rest of our Seiwa Kai family. Welcoming us with open arms, it would be six long days and thirty hours of sweat, sweat, and more sweat before the end of our training together.Read more
Here are the highlights from this Holiday Season so far!
Kazoku Martial Arts Centre’s 3rd Annual Potluck
Our karate family got together once again to kickoff the Holidays. Everyone brought all sorts of dishes to share, students received their well deserved belt certificates, and we even handed out our very first set of awards.Read more
Here’s another delicious pick from our lovely lady Shalini. She’s always excited to share healthy yet delicious finds. And don’t forget if you have a recipe you would like to share, be sure to send it our way to feature it on our blog!
Please note: the recipes we share are referred to us by our clients and club members. All recipes are referenced accordingly at the bottom of the page with a link to their website.
Spicy Thai Chicken Zoodle Salad
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Juice from ½ lime
- Pinch of salt
- 1 medium zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- ¼ avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Visit Nom Nom Paleo’s website for full cooking directions.